Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!


I know we just had a chocolate chip cookie entry, but I’d like to say a quick thank you to my Mom!
For Mother’s day I baked her the first recipe she ever taught me how to make; a recipe I am sure was a first for a few of us!
Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip cookies...the infamous recipe on the back of the bag! : )

(My favorite part..eating the cookie dough by the spoonful, as you add them to the cookie sheet of course!) 


My mother and I live very far away from each other. I would have preferred to have made her an entire meal. Perhaps the first entrée dish/meal she ever taught me how to make; my favorite: Tuna Casserole! …(or tuna nuna casserole, as I use to call it!)...
However I do not believe that tuna would have shipped very nicely, even as an overnight package! : )
So mom, Happy Mother’s day! I hope you enjoyed your cookies, and thanks for introducing me to the world of baking!!!!!!!
I love you!


No comments: