Thursday, September 16, 2010

5 pounds of sugar later...

Welcome to Sweet M.E.! A sugary source of everything sweet in my everyday life. If you know me, you know I have a slight infatuation with sweets! I have tried numerous times not to eat sweets but I literally can’t put myself to bed without having dessert every night. Instead of keeping this guilty pleasure of mine to myself, I thought I would share it and my love for baking with you. 
Although I am pretty knowledgeable and always suggesting how to make things low fat, non fat, lo-carb, no sugar added, I have to admit I am best at baking the realness! And as my mother says, “If your going to do something, do it right!” Therefore if we are going to bake-we must bake right!
Besides sharing my hobby and experimentation of baking, I would like to also share websites, recipes, and other eateries which share my love of sweets!
So please become a follower, comment, bake, eat and enjoy! xo-M.E.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If only you lived back in Jax...we could open our own bake shop! I look forward to following your sweet success in baking! good luck, and if you have a question or an issue let me know! love you M.E!
xoxoxoxox
Kimmie

M.E. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M.E. said...

thanks kimmie!
how about we open two bakeries..one on the east and one on the west...
now what to name it!!! ; )